Black Bear Falls Cabin
Bear Falls Cabin makes the perfect accommodation for family vacations, family reunions or a sisters escape. It is only 15 minutes outside of Pigeon Forge, only 10 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Townsend, Tn.
quick fly over video
Bear Falls Cabin was built just above a creek in Black Bear Hollow at the end of Wears Valley in Tennessee. Luxurious and secluded cabin with mountain on 5 acres, close to the picnic area.
BLACK BEAR FALLS
- Private hot tub
- Master bdrm features a Jacuzzi tub & private deck
- Free high speed WIFI internet
- 50″ LED TV in spacious great room
- Gourmet kitchen with beautiful maple cabinets and granite countertops
- Slate pool table in Game Room w/ 32″ LED TV
- Foosball & air hockey in loft
- Free swimming pool access
easy drive – near national park & attractions
- 3 king bedrooms, 3 queen bedrooms, 1 twin, 1 futon
- Custom campfire pit
- stainless steel gas grill
- access to a fishing hole – catch & release
“Very nice cabin! Fam loved it! Will be telling everyone we know about your beautiful cabins and great setting! We will be back again next year and plan on making this a regular yearly family vacation! Thank you so very much!”
Bill K., NC.
“We stay every year in the mountains and this is one of the best locations ever! We saved a lot of time traveling to the area attractions! Cabin was beautiful! We enjoyed doing zip lines and visiting Dollywood. The Dakota Jacks Bar b que was really good and affordable, we recommend! Look for us to stay again!”
Just passin’ through, Canada